Our multidisciplinary practice is looking for energetic, dynamic therapists to join our team. Horn and Associates in Rehabilitation provides therapeutic services to clients of all ages with a variety of diagnoses and needs. From babies graduating from the NICU to adults living with acquired brain injuries, we strive to maximize success in the daily lives of our clients. We primarily provide services in the office and telehealth settings. Resumes may be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 859-224-4082.
- Work in a team environment with a variety of disciplines
- Administer assessments and evaluate clients
- Develop and implement treatment plans, including home programming goals
- Document client progress in timely manner
- Communicate well with clients, families, and colleagues
- Manage time effectively
We are seeking a licensed physical therapist to help our clients by restoring function, strengthening, improving coordination, alleviating pain, and preventing further injury. Our physical therapists provide quality care by assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results, determining treatment plans, and helping clients accomplish goals through exercises and therapeutic techniques. We serve pediatric and adult populations.